• Travel with the intent of networking
• Conference attendance with the intent of networking
• Pilot research work
• Attendance at external networking events leading to collaborative research proposals
• Meetings with external organisations to establish collaborations
• Preparation of specialist material or data
• Replacement teaching
The workshops will all take place in 2016 on 13th January, 27th April, 20th July and 28th September. Application forms are available below and must include endorsement from your Faculty Deputy Dean for Research, who should be approached before beginning a submission. Places are limited and applications may be reviewed internally to decide on the final cohort; please complete the form with enthusiasm and care.
We are seeking individual applications but applicants may collaborate within and across Faculties and pool their individual budgets, where appropriate – please indicate in your application if you would like to be considered as a ‘team’ along with other applicants.
The deadline for applications is Monday, 30th November 2015. Applications and any questions should be submitted to the Funding Development Co-ordinator, Dianne Goodman, email@example.com
Look our for further posts on EUADS in the coming weeks