• Travel with the intent of networking
• Conference attendance with the intent of networking
• Pilot research work
• Attendance at external networking events leading to collaborative research proposals
• Meetings with external organisations to establish collaborations
• Preparation of specialist material or data
• Replacement teaching
The workshops will all take place in 2015 on 18th February, 18th March, 24th June and 4th November. Application forms are available below and must include endorsement from your school/faculty Deputy Dean for Research who should be approached before beginning a submission. Places are limited and applications may be reviewed internally to decide on the final cohort; please complete the form with enthusiasm and care.
We are seeking individual applications but applicants may collaborate within and across Schools and pool their individual budgets where appropriate – please indicate in your application if you would like to be considered as a ‘team’ along with other applicants.
The deadline for applications is Friday 19th December 2014. Applications and any questions should be submitted to the Funding Development Co-ordinator, Giles Ashton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Look our for further posts on EUADS in the coming weeks