As notified in the November EURAXESS Newsletter, there are a number of research workshops open for registration under Researcher Links and the Newton Fund. The workshops give researchers the opportunity to form new international connections and Early Career Researchers may apply for grants in order to participate.
Some of the opportunities are:
- Resilient Structures and Infrastructure 14-17 March 2016, Kazakhstan – Apply by 30/11/15
- Healthy Goals for Healthy People: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goal in Health, 20-23 February 2016, Iran – Apply by 1/12/15
- Water Management and Environmental Impact Assessment in the Oil and Gas Industry, 14-17 March 2016, Kazakhstan – Apply by 15/12/15
- Community-based Sustainable Energy: Combining wireless systems, smart micro-generation and education, 5-20 February 2016, Brazil – Apply by 24/12/15
- Development visit to Thailand – food and drinks technology, February 2016, Thailand – Apply by 30/12/15
Further opportunities are listed on the British Council website.
Why not sign up for the EURAXESS Newsletter so that these and further opportunities are delivered direct to your own inbox?
Euraxess UK is a British Council hub, which aids researchers in their career development, supporting mobility and acting as a support mechanism for researchers moving abroad or moving to the UK. Their services include:
- Euraxess Jobs – over 8,000 current opportunities
- Euraxess Services Network – helping researchers move to a new country
- Euraxess Funding Opportunities database – funding schemes for researchers