Are you a researcher at BU or thinking about moving to the UK?
Do you support researchers?
If so, EURAXESS can help you!
Watch this new video for a great overview of the EURAXESS portal and how it can be of benefit to you!
By registering on the international EURAXESS site, you can gain access to a wealth of resources:
- Career Development tools including progressing your career inside and beyond academia
- Study Tours
- Partnering and Collaboration Search, where you can update your own profile so that others can find and connect with you and your research
- Searching for and posting job opportunities
- Information and Assistance for living in Europe, working in Europe, or leaving Europe to live and work across the world
You can also visit the dedicated UK EURAXESS site for even more information, including their introductory leaflets for researchers and those supporting researchers, as well as signing up to receive their monthly newsletters.
EURAXESS is also one of the highlighted resources within the Research Toolkit > Research Staff pages on this blog.
Find out more, by contacting Emily Cieciura, RKEO’s Research & Knowledge Exchange Development Framework Facilitator and BU’s EURAXESS Local Contact Point, if you are:
- Using EURAXESS as a BU researcher
- Using EUARXESS as an external researcher and want to know more about BU’s opportunities (where your email will be forwarded, if necessary, for further attention)
- Using EURAXESS as a member of the BU Team to make more use of EURAXESS services, in order to promote BU’s research activity, supporting incoming researchers to BU or other related purpose