Don’t forget to book your place on our Developing a public engagement event, which is going to focus specifically on developing a public engagement event.
The workshop is going to take place on Monday 31st October, from 1pm-4pm at Student Hall, Talbot House, Talbot campus
The workshop will explore:
- How public engagement can provide an opportunity to share your research with the public
- Event design for public engagement events
- How to engage the audience you want to target
- How best to evaluate your events
- What makes a good Festival of Learning event, with examples of effective past events
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to share your research and expertise by being a part of the Festival! Find out more and book your place via Organisation Development here.
We’re hoping to see you there!