HEFCE have launched a new portal which aims to support higher education institutions to continuously improve their practice in the areas of knowledge exchange.
This includes sections on:
- Leadership, strategy and policy
- Commercialisation and technology transfer
- Other research exploitation
- Exploiting the institution’s physical assets
- Entrepreneurship and enterprise education
- Skills and human capital development
- Supporting the community and public engagement
- Cross-cutting areas
HEFCE will continue to populate these pages are further information becomes available.
If you have any queries about the portal and its contents, or wish to discuss any elements of knowledge exchange, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Edwards.