The Network of Secure Societies National Contact Points – SEREN3, in collaboration with the European Commission is organising this brokageage event, which will give details of the calls for proposals H2020-CIP 2017, H2020-SEC 2017 and H2020-DS-2017, which will be published on 1 March 2017 under the Societal Challenge – Secure Societies: Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens.
The event will take place on 6 & 7 March 2017, at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels. The event is free but you must register by 4th March 2017.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Disaster Resilience: Safeguarding and securing society
- Fight Against Crime and Terrorism
- Border Security and External Security
- General Matters on Security
- Digital Security
Why to participate?
- Information about the calls
- Networking possibilities
- Answers to your questions linked to call areas
- Details on the legal and procedural conditions