Professional and academic staff of ACU member institutions are invited to apply for the 2017 round of ACU Titular Fellowships. The fellowships provide funding of up to £5,000 to enable a member of staff from one ACU member university to travel to a member institution in another country, for a collaborative research or fact-finding visit of up to six months.
Before applying, interested individuals will need to identify and make contact with a potential collaborator at the host institution and submit a plan for their visit.
The fellowships on offer are:
- George Weston Limited Fellowship: tenable in the fields of agriculture, forestry, food science and food technology
- Gordon and Jean Southam Fellowship: open to applicants working at Canadian member universities
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Fellowship (inward): tenable at any ACU member institution in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Fellowship (outward): open to applicants working at any ACU member institution in Hong Kong
- Jacky McAleer Memorial Fellowship: tenable in the field of information technology
- Swansea University Fulton Fellowship: tenable at Swansea University in the UK
- University of Manitoba Fellowship: tenable at University of Manitoba in Canada
- University of Oxford Fellowship: tenable at University of Oxford in the UK
- Wighton Fellowship in Engineering: open to staff of engineering departments of ACU member institutions in low and middle-income countries
- Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Fellowship: tenable in the field of accounting
Fellowships which are not tied to a specific subject area are tenable in any of the following fields: education, health and related social sciences, information technology, STEM subjects, sustainable development, and university development and management.
Full details of all fellowships and the link to the application form can be found on www.acu.ac.uk/titular-fellowships.
Applications close on Friday 12 May at 23:59 BST.
Please contact your Research Facilitator if you are thinking of applying for an ACU fellowship.