The Student Project Bank is open for new project ideas!
Do you work with an organisation in the community that wants to expand the work they do with our students to a different subject area? If you do, please send them a link to this blog post, or this call for projects.
We are open to projects in all subject areas relevant to BU courses, but are specifically interested in receiving project ideas in the following areas:
- Accounting, finance and economics
- Business management, leadership and strategy
- Computer animation
- Social sciences
The call is included below:
Do you have an idea that could benefit society, and could use help to make it a reality?
We are inviting community organisations, charities, not-for-profit organisations and corporate partners to submit projects to the Student Project Bank.
The more ideas we have, the greater our impact on society.
Why get involved with Student Project Bank?
The Student Project Bank is a mutually beneficial collaboration between you and our students. As part of their studies, they get to work on a live project with the potential for real-world impact and you get the opportunity to benefit from their knowledge, skills and creativity whilst gaining valuable insights into your specific project area.
How it works:
- You tell us about your idea and how we can help. We’ll work with you to develop your idea into an exciting project brief.
- We’ll then match your project requirements to our students’ skill sets.
- We’ll monitor your project progress and keep you up to date.
- The project results will be shared with you and we will ask for feedback on how it has had an impact on your organisation.
To find out more visit our website or email email@example.com