Within the Research and Knowledge Exchange Development Framework (RKEDF), there are a number of events in the coming months to support your academic publishing activities.
The flagship three-day Writing Academy retreats will commence on 11th April and 27th June. To find out more, please see the information page. Please note that you will need faculty to support to attend and cannot book onto these events without this recommendation.
If you have specific needs or wish to ‘dip your toe in the water’, there are shorter sessions available:
- Writing an academic paper (July 2018)
- Targeting high quality journals (July 2018)
- Introduction to bibliometrics (March and July 2018)
- Advanced bibliometrics (March and July 2018)
- 10 ways to increase the impact of your paper (January and July 2018)