RDF Planner Phase Out
The Research Development Framework (RDF) Planner is now being phased out and will no longer be available from October 2018. We therefore kindly request that invited or existing PGR users start exporting any information onto an alternative platform or format by 5th October 2018.
If you wish to continue to use the Planner after our account closes you should take up an individual subscription at £24 per annum. To do this:
- go to your profile page (profile logo at bottom of home page)
- click on ‘my Subscription’ in header area
- click on ‘change’ button. You will be given the option to pay by credit card to move to an individual subscription – all information previously entered will be available in the new subscription
If you don’t wish to continue using the Planner but want to retain your information you should download your information into whichever format you choose:
- by going to the reports section of the Planner – you must do this by the end of October. Any information still on the Planner after this date will be lost.
- we suggest that you record your development on a CV. Vitae provide an excellent resource regarding recording development on your CV and the Doctoral College also have various workshops you can attend to support marketing yourself in person and marketing yourself on paper.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Research Skills and Development Officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.