The Times Higher Education (THE) have published an article where seven academics offer tips on good refereeing, and reflect on how it may change. You may have to register on the THE site to read the full article.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- BU professors lead research workshop at Kathmandu University, NepalFebruary 7, 2023
- New Book from BU Researcher: The Popular Emergence of Digital FictionFebruary 6, 2023
- Gain national recognition for your doctoral supervision: Join us online today!February 6, 2023
- Shaping the metaverse into reality: multidisciplinary perspectives on opportunities, challenges, and future research. February 6, 2023
- NIHR Grant Applications Seminar ONLINE – 22nd March 2023February 6, 2023
- 50th PhD viva as externalFebruary 5, 2023
- Funding Development Briefing 08/02/23 Spotlight on: BA/Leverhulme Small Research GrantsFebruary 6, 2023
- Research Professional – all you need to know.February 1, 2023
- Funding Development Briefing 01/02/23 Spotlight on: KTPs – with Business Engagement and Knowledge Exchange Managers_re-scheduled!January 27, 2023
- British Academy Small Grants WorkshopJanuary 25, 2023
- Funding Development Briefing 25/1/23 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe GuaranteeJanuary 18, 2023
- Funding Development Briefing 18/1/23 Spotlight on: Medical Research CouncilJanuary 16, 2023
- Horizon Europe Update – January 2023January 16, 2023
- Horizon Europe ResourcesJanuary 5, 2023
- Research reflections 2022 – Your highlights: The SPEED projectDecember 22, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – End of 2022December 21, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – December 2022December 7, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal ChallengesNovember 23, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications