In the latest Athena SWAN newsletter you can read the news and events relating to gender equality, as well as why Athena SWAN is important to everyone at BU. There are lots of interesting articles in this edition, including information on the key institutional SWAN actions planned for 2019, an introduction to Professor Sarah Bate (the new chair of BU’s Athena SWAN Steering Group), and a link to BU’s career development fact sheet.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Research process seminar. From personal experience to theory-building: developing new methods and research directions out of transformative experiences. Tuesday 29th Nov at 2pm on ZoomNovember 27, 2022
- Digital healthcare for LGBTQ+ communities in Africa – Looking back at Café Scientifique October 2022November 25, 2022
- SETS research seminar – The imperial mode of livingNovember 25, 2022
- Evaluation, sustainability & making a case: Online workshop Thursday 12 January 10am-4pmNovember 24, 2022
- New Frontiers in Neuroscience: Neuroimaging and Integrative Multi-Sensing MethodsNovember 24, 2022
- Are you a member of research staff? Come for coffee and cake on 24th November!November 22, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal ChallengesNovember 23, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHRNovember 16, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader FellowshipsNovember 9, 2022
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Internal ProcessNovember 9, 2022
- NIHR BulletinNovember 8, 2022
- Impact and Funding Bids workshop -Thursday 7th NovemberNovember 7, 2022
- HE Policy Update for the w/e 17th November 2022November 17, 2022
- New monograph by Professor Hywel Dix explores the cultural ramifications of BrexitNovember 14, 2022
- Horizon Europe 2023-24 Work Programmes – UK NCP Webinars in DecemberNovember 10, 2022
- Horizon Europe Information Days – Save datesOctober 31, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – October 2022September 29, 2022
- BU Academic invited to international music festivalSeptember 28, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications