Tired of writing references by hand? Exhausted by the piles of printed PDFs on your desk? Desperately seeking the paperless office? Then attend our workshop and learn what EndNote can do to help you manage references and write for publication. This will cover:
- The role of EndNote in the research workflow
- Reference collation and management
- Full text harvesting
- Writing for publication; citation and reference creation
Skills learned through this course align with BU2025 actions 22a (collaborating with peer institutions world-wide, developing and sharing expertise), 28a, 28b and 28c (“internationally excellent and world-leading research”; increase in “research and knowledge exchange funding”; “developing of “impact”).
- Wednesday 27th March 2019 : 10am – 12pm
- Thursday 23rd May 2019 : 2pm-4pm
Book your place through this link.