The Staff Employability Conference: Sharing best practice in Employability takes place on Tuesday 26 October and its aim is to learn best practice in employability to create a toolkit that supports all BU staff in the delivery of student employability. The conference is taking place as part of BU’s Fusion Learning Project.
We are seeking submissions from all BU colleagues who contribute to employability to share your approaches, ideas and examples. The deadline to submit a paper is Friday 1 October.
Submission could include but is not limited to:
- Teaching and Learning for Employability
- Experience for Employability
- Networks for Employability
- Support for Employability
- Recognition for Employability.
Please follow this link to submit your abstract.