This workshop will take you through the simple questions to ask yourself and the public to ensure you can not only demonstrate the success of your intervention, but capture the long term impact of it.
Successful public engagement can benefit research, researchers and the public – but how do you go about demonstrating this change? This workshop will guide you through the best evaluation processes showing you When, Why and crucially How to use evaluation to give you reliable and clear data. Demonstrate success to funders; record Impact for REF; learn how to improve your processes and have a better understanding of the people you are connecting with.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the purposes, uses and limitations of evaluation
- Apply event-appropriate evaluation methods in multiple scenarios
- Prepare useful, answerable and relevant evaluation questions
- Devise and deliver your own evaluation plan
- Interpret and report evaluation data
|Evaluation of Engagement
|Monday, 20th February 2023
|09:00 – 12:30
To book a place on this workshop please complete the Booking Form.
For queries regarding the content of this session, please contact Public Engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other queries, please contact Organisational Development.