Tell us about your social, cultural & community events for the period between 1 August 2022 – 31 July 2023
This information forms part of BU’s annual Higher Education – Business & Community Interaction survey and it is vital we provide a full and accurate picture of all our public engagement activity.
The form will stay open for you to add your activities until the end of Friday 29 September 2023
Which events do I need to report?
- Public lectures & talks
- Performance arts (music, dance, drama etc)
- Exhibitions (galleries, museums etc)
- Museum education
- Media engagement (TV/radio interviews, podcasts etc)
If you’re not sure if your event is eligible for inclusion, the SharePoint site includes further details and guidance.
What data do I need to provide?
For the purposes of the HE-BCI survey, please record the following:
- event dates – to ensure eligibility
- whether the event or activity was free or chargeable
- the number of attendees (or views/visitors)
- the amount of staff time in hours needed for delivery.
Without this specific data, we will not be able to include your event in the survey.
The site contains further guidance about eligible activities and a set of FAQs.
If you have any further questions about the HE-BCI return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.