We’re excited to share …
some great RKEDF training opportunities coming up in December
Please, click on the post titles to see details and book your place on to upcoming events.
- Introduction to BRAIAN Wednesday 6th December, 10:00-11:00
By the end of the session, attendees will have an understanding of BRIAN and how it relates to Staff Profile Pages, how to create and update items and activities, how to claim/create/import publications, as well as how to upload full text articles to BURO (Bournemouth University Research Online).
- Online RSA Drop-In meeting Wednesday 6th December, 10:30-11:00
- What is REF Wednesday 6th December, 13:30-14:30
This session will provide an overview of the REF, it’s purpose and how it is carried out, as well as looking ahead to the next REF2028 assessment.
- Create Something New at Coffee and Konfer Thursday 7th December
This is an opportunity to have a guided tour of the Konfer platform and its full functionality, enabling you to create and connect to the UK research collaborations with other universities and businesses.
- Anatomy of an Impact Case Study Tuesday 12th December
By the end of this session, you will be familiar with the structure of an impact case study, what makes an excellent case study and what you will need in order to start building an impact case study from your own research.
- Principal Investigation – Post Award for RKE Wednesday 13th December
By the end of this session, attendees will have a strong foundation of what to expect when being responsible for their awarded projects.
- Introduction to RED – The Research & Enterprise Database 30-nin online session, Friday 15th December, 15:30-14:00
This session is aimed at all academics to provide an overview of the Research & Enterprise Database, including how to access the system, the information available to view, budget management via RED.
Please make sure you inform us in advance if you cannot attend an event that you have already booked onto, at RKEDF@bournemouth.ac.uk