Are you working with a business in this sector? This competition offers innovation funding to businesses to sustain the UK’s position in aerospace design and manufacture. Aerospace Technology Institute (ATI) competitions are run throughout the year. You can view all the important dates for applications on the ATI website.
Specific strategic themes
A set of market, value stream, and enabler strategies complement the strategy document and can be requested from the ATI:
- aircraft of the future: Strengthening the UK’s whole-aircraft design and system integration capability, positioning it for future generations of civil aircraft
- smart, connected and more electric aircraft: Developing UK advanced systems technologies to capture high-value opportunities in current and future aircraft
- aerostructures of the future: Ensuring the UK is a global leader in the development of large complex structures, particularly wings
- propulsion of the future: Advancing a new generation of more efficient propulsion technologies, particularly within large turbofan
To apply you must be:
- a UK-based business
- planning to carry out your project in the UK
- address the specific requirements of the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy
For more information click here.