The Anatomical Society are offering grants of up to £500 to support public engagement and outreach activities in the field of Anatomy.
These grants aim to
- Ignite curiosity in young and old audiences about the anatomy of humans and animals.
- Stimulate Anatomists to share their stories, passion and expertise in innovative ways with wider audiences, particularly those that are traditionally hard to reach
- Increase dialogue between researchers and the public, in particular on topics such as the animal research and the relevance of such research to health and medicine.
- Support primary, secondary, and tertiary teaching through linking schools with academics experts
- Stimulate an interest in Anatomy and Anatomy teaching
Applicants must be members who have been elected to membership by Council for at least a year.
Funding is awarded six times per year, with the following deadlines. You may only apply once per year.
- Wednesday 17 April
- Friday 7 June
- Thursday 5 September
If you would like advice on planning an activity or submitting your application, contact Adam Morris (Engagement Officer).