Digital Innovation Contest – Culture 2
The ‘Digital Innovation Contest – Culture 2’ – run by IC tomorrow in conjunction with the Design Museum and the Public, is procuring up to two trials – offering a maximum of £24,000 for each successful innovative commercial prototype in response to the following two challenges:
1. ‘Digital campaigning and fundraising challenge’ – set by the Design Museum – 1 award of £24,000.
2. ‘Fun and engaging gallery journeys challenge’ – set by the Public – 1 award of £24,000.
Successful applicants will also benefit from:
- collaborating with one of the two leading cultural partners
- an opportunity to promote their prototype via the IC tomorrow programme
- support in resolving content delivery, licensing and metadata issues related to the service or application
- retaining their intellectual property.
Register and Apply at:
Deadline for submissions – Noon, Monday 20 August 2012.