The Technology Strategy Board, which delivers the Knowledge Transfer Partnership scheme, has announced:
- New funding criteria from the ESRC and BBSRC – ESRC Criteria for KTP support 2011 and BBSRC Criteria for KTP Support 2011
- Updated financial procedures for timely claiming and payment of awards
- Applications for Shorter KTPs are now re-opened during the migration of KTPs to a streamlined 6 to 36 month scheme
- A new version of Guidance Notes for Grant Application and Proposal Forms has been issued
- An updated Management Handbook for KTPs – for Supervisors was released in October 2011
- There is a competition for KTPs in Multicore and Parallel Processing – closing date 24/11/11
- Ashorne Hill have been selected to provide the new training package for Associates
As the TSB releases more information on KTP scheme, I will be posting this on the blog, so watch out for more news.
Please contact me if you have any queries about current or future KTPs, in the first instance. Further information is also available on the KTP website. For those interested in developing KTPs and networking with others with the same interests, the TSB recommends that you join the Knowledge Transfer Network.
Emily Cieciura (Research & Knowledge Exchange Operations)
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 968241