The Research Councils have reviewed the current grant terms and conditions and are making changes to include additional information on up and coming legislative changes and additional clarity on the guidance provided these changes will start on Monday 15 January 2018.
The aims of the changes are to clearly communicate and clarify the responsibilities which are part of holding a Research Council Grant.
The changes include:
- Compliance with Modern Slavery Act 2015
- General Data Protection Regulation changes coming into effect May 2018
- Transfer of grant assets to UKRI
- Adding NHS Clinical sessions to the list of approved tasks
- Clarity of training grants
Links to the full terms and conditions can be found in the press release.