The Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) has announced it is inviting expressions of interest to join subject advisory groups for Subject Benchmark Statements.
QAA leads the development of Subject Benchmark Statements and reviews them on a cyclical basis to ensure they are useful as possible for discipline communities and can inform a range of purposes across the sector, including course design and providing support for securing academic standards.
In 2021, QAA will be reviewing the following subjects:
- Chemistry (BSc and MSc/MSci/MChem)
- Classics and Ancient History (including Byzantine Studies and Modern Greek)
- Computing and Computing (Master’s)
- Counselling and Psychotherapy (BA &MA)
- Criminology, Early Childhood Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences and Environmental Studies
- Forensic Science
- Housing Studies
- Theology and Religious Studies
Members of the academic community, employers, PSRBs and students are all encouraged to apply. Academic representatives and current students will only be drawn from higher education providers who are QAA Members.
You can view the call here: https://bit.ly/3pBgQ80
To submit an expression of interest, complete the online survey by 5pm on Friday 12 March.
After submitting your expression of interest it would be helpful if you would let Jane & Sarah (BU’s policy team) know. This is simply so we can track interest in sharing these kind of opportunities. We can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.