Hosted by UKTI and Innovate UK, Innovate 2016 is a two day event showcasing the very best of innovation talent and global opportunities for businesses. The event includes:
- an exhibition of the most cutting edge innovations
- inspirational keynotes from some of the most respected industry thought leaders
- discussions with international buyer and investors
- fantastic networking opportunities
- in-depth seminars on key market trends
- a business Support Zone highlighting the breadth of Government support for innovation
The event will be held 2-3 November in Manchester.
Click here to find out more.
Innovate 2015 is a two day global spotlight on innovation. You will be able to meet inventive and creative companies, explore innovative ideas, discover new export opportunities and hear from original thinkers . It’s the one event that brings together the research base, business, UK and international investors,international buyers from overseas markets and government organisations, to help fund and support innovative ideas.
- Day 1 will focus on the wide range of funding and support opportunities available and help in making valuable connections for UK businesses to grow on a global scale.
- Day 2 will focus on the innovation capabilities of the UK, the vast array of regional funding opportunities and support on offer and help with making the right connections for UK businesses to succeed and grow.
Innovate UK is taking place on 9 and 10 November in central London.
Click here for more information including registration.
UKTI Education has been set up by the Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) and UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) to help UK education and training providers win business overseas. Their primary objective is to identify high value commercial opportunities overseas and help the UK education sector to access and pursue them, encouraging collaboration and the development of consortia, where appropriate, and supporting and promoting UK bids.
The UK has a strong reputation internationally for excellence in education and training:
- 4 universities in the global top 10; 29 in the top 200
- 1.4m pupils studying at nearly 3,000 British Schools Overseas in 2012; forecast to grow to nearly 2m in 2017 and 2.75m in 2022
- more than 1 in 4 further education colleges teaching international students outside of the UK
- many UK operators already provide education products and services successfully in a range of countries across the globe
In order to help articulate and promote the UK’s education and training offer to an international audience, UKTI Education is preparing a snapshot of the UK’s education and training capabilities, for publication on their website and in future sector prospectuses. They would like to invite you to contribute examples to their growing library of case studies showcasing what the UK can offer international customers. They would also welcome your input into their short survey of UK sector capabilities. If you would like to participate, please complete the form (UKTI case study form) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 29th November 2013.
Text from UKTI call: We will presume that by sending us your case studies we have your consent to use and, where necessary, edit them for the purposes of publication. We will, however, share final versions of your case studies with you before we start to use them for promotional activity. We may require additional information from you and may contact you to discuss your response further; when completing the form, please provide the name of a person who is able to provide this information.