DoH invites applications for research on optimising outcomes for victims of violence, trauma and abuse. This aims to encourage research that supports the policy intention to improve outcomes for victims, stimulate collaborations between policy, research and informatics communities, and generate evidence to optimise outcomes for users of health and care services. The total budget is £1.8 million; see the website for more details.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- How can cities cope with climate change? – Looking back at Café Scientifique September 2022November 29, 2022
- RKEDF Workshop: Public & Patient Involvement in Research – Tuesday 24 January 2-3:30pmNovember 29, 2022
- REMINDER: Online Workshop – From Public Engagement to Impact Monday 5 December 3-4pmNovember 29, 2022
- Join the next meeting of the Public Engagement with Research Network: Wednesday 14 December 4-5pmNovember 29, 2022
- Tomorrow – The 14th Annual Postgraduate Research ConferenceNovember 29, 2022
- Public Involvement – How can VOICE help your research?November 28, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal ChallengesNovember 23, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHRNovember 16, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader FellowshipsNovember 9, 2022
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Internal ProcessNovember 9, 2022
- NIHR BulletinNovember 8, 2022
- Impact and Funding Bids workshop -Thursday 7th NovemberNovember 7, 2022
- HE Policy Update for the w/e 17th November 2022November 17, 2022
- New monograph by Professor Hywel Dix explores the cultural ramifications of BrexitNovember 14, 2022
- Horizon Europe 2023-24 Work Programmes – UK NCP Webinars in DecemberNovember 10, 2022
- Horizon Europe Information Days – Save datesOctober 31, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – October 2022September 29, 2022
- BU Academic invited to international music festivalSeptember 28, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications