Horizon 2020 will be the next major Framework Programme of funding from the EC when FP7 ends in 2013. Horizon 2020 will be shaped around several major themes and the EC have held Stakeholder consultation meetings over the last few months to discuss these further and help shape the direction of funding. Everyday next week I’ll post the salient points of the meetings and links for further info.
- Monday will feature ‘Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy’
- Tuesday will feature ‘Marie Curie Actions’
- Wednesday will feature ‘Resource Efficiency & Climate Action and Raw Materials’
- Thursday will feature ‘Inclusive, Innovative & Secure Societies’ (which includes Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Friday will feature ‘Smart, Green & Integrated Transport’
Just a reminder that all of the FP7 Work Programmes for this year which feature Calls for Proposals have been summarised for you to take a look at and can be found on our EU webpages