KTN in collaboration with Innovate UK is running a series of events to launch the 2016 Horizon 2020 work programme for Societal Challenges 2 (Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy) and 5 (Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials).
- European Brokerage Event: Circular Horizons 2016/17 – European Business Brokerage event for Horizon 2020 funding for resource efficient business models and the circular economy, 10th September, London;
- H2020 Nature Based Solutions – Re-greening Cities Information Day, 30th September, London;
- Feeding a changing world – Horizon 2020 Funding for Resource Efficient bio-based value chains – farm to fork, non-food crops, BioBased products and waste treatment, 13th October, Manchester;
- Solutions for a climate resilient world: Horizon 2020 funding in 2016, 2nd November, Exeter;
- Horizon 2020 funding for Water innovation, 1st October, Manchester.
An opportunity to network with potential industry partners. Details and registration here.
Please let Emily or myself know if you intend to attend so we can co-ordinate if more than one person is interested in the area(s).