A number of you have expressed an interest in seeing a Marie Curie application to get a feel for the form. I have placed a blank version on our I drive so any BU member of staff thinking of submitting can take a look I:\R&KEO\Public\RDU\Marie Curie Form Template . The forms for all the Marie Curie schemes are similar and therefore only one is provided. The form is strictly for internal BU circulation only.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- BU Academics Written Evidence Published by UK’s ParliamentSeptember 26, 2022
- Screening and Discussion of Indian Space Dreams with Planetary Scientist Dr Hugh Mortimer – Wed 5th Oct – 5.30pmSeptember 26, 2022
- The difference between two editorialsSeptember 25, 2022
- New paper Dr. Rachel ArnoldSeptember 24, 2022
- RKEDF Workshop: Short Talk, Lasting Impression – Tuesday 18 October 10amSeptember 22, 2022
- BU’s Early Career Researcher NetworkSeptember 22, 2022
- How to maximise Research Professional – join a training session run by RP experts nowSeptember 21, 2022
- CLOSING SOON NERC Pushing the Frontiers internal competitionSeptember 20, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 21/9/22 Spotlight on: NERC Pushing the FrontiersSeptember 14, 2022
- Exploring Digital Solutions for LGBTQ+ Communities in AfricaSeptember 6, 2022
- Research Professional – all you need to knowSeptember 1, 2022
- NERC Pushing the Frontiers (previously Standard Grants) – internal competition launchedAugust 24, 2022
- September update on Horizon EuropeSeptember 5, 2022
- Horizon Europe Brokerage Event – EnergyAugust 15, 2022
- July update on Horizon EuropeJuly 28, 2022
- UK Success Rates In 2021 MSCA Staff Exchange CallJuly 14, 2022
- MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022June 1, 2022
- Successful GCRF Systematic Reviewing in Dementia Research Workshop in NepalMay 31, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications