- A summarised version of the key points from the draft work programme which also has the evaluation criteria for the call to help you write your submission in a very targeted way I:\R&KEO\Public\RDU\Marie Curie Summary
- Copies of previously awarded Marie Curie proposals on the I drive I:\R&KEO\Public\RDU\Rudy Gozlan’s Successful Marie Curie Grant applications
- Tips on writing a proposal from our successful award holders as Rudy Gozlan and Bogdan Gabrys
- A specialist Internal Peer Review Panel process for Marie Curies (from successful grant holders) at BU in July
- There is a EC Marie Curie Info day being hosted by the European Commission in June.
- Expert Grantwriter Martin Pickards presentation slides on writing a Marie Curie bid I:\R&KEO\Public\RDU\Marie Curie Training Slides
I also wanted to remind you that if you are thinking of making a submission, it is imperative to let your R&KEO Senior Officer know as early as possible to enable them to complete the relevant documentation, obtain signed contracts and provide costings etc.