Just a quick reminder of the excellent Marie Curie related resources we at BU to help you with a submission this August:
- A summarised version of the key points from the draft work programme which also has the evaluation criteria for the call to help you write your submission in a very targeted way I:\R&KEO\Public\RDU\Marie Curie Summary
- Copies of previously awarded Marie Curie proposals on the I drive I:\R&KEO\Public\RDU\Rudy Gozlan’s Successful Marie Curie Grant applications
- Tips on writing a proposal from our successful award holders as Rudy Gozlan and Bogdan Gabrys
- A specialist Internal Peer Review Panel process for Marie Curies (from successful grant holders) at BU in July
- There is a EC Marie Curie Info day being hosted by the European Commission in June.
- Expert Grantwriter Martin Pickards presentation slides on writing a Marie Curie bid I:\R&KEO\Public\RDU\Marie Curie Training Slides
I also wanted to remind you that if you are thinking of making a submission, it is imperative to let your R&KEO Senior Officer know as early as possible to enable them to complete the relevant documentation, obtain signed contracts and provide costings etc.
No need for the draft work programme 2013, august deadlines are part of the 2012 work programme 😉