For those of you that missed Cafe Scientifique this month, or you want to listen to the talk again, our friends at AECC kindly recorded Jeff’s talk which is now available to view on YouTube here.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- SciVal training for ECRs and PGRs – 22 February 2023February 2, 2023
- SciVal training for Research Team Leaders – 23 Feb 2023February 2, 2023
- Professor Melanie Klinkner receives European Research Council Consolidator GrantJanuary 31, 2023
- Publishing Strategy Lunchbyte – Publication and Dissemination – 8th Feb 2023January 31, 2023
- NERC Pushing the Frontiers Call – internal competition launchedJanuary 31, 2023
- REF mock exercise – submit your research outputsJanuary 30, 2023
- Research Professional – all you need to know.February 1, 2023
- Funding Development Briefing 01/02/23 Spotlight on: KTPs – with Business Engagement and Knowledge Exchange Managers_re-scheduled!January 27, 2023
- British Academy Small Grants WorkshopJanuary 25, 2023
- Funding Development Briefing 25/1/23 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe GuaranteeJanuary 18, 2023
- Funding Development Briefing 18/1/23 Spotlight on: Medical Research CouncilJanuary 16, 2023
- Studentship Funding Panel: call for Chair, Deputy Chair & Panel MembersJanuary 12, 2023
- Horizon Europe Update – January 2023January 16, 2023
- Horizon Europe ResourcesJanuary 5, 2023
- Research reflections 2022 – Your highlights: The SPEED projectDecember 22, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – End of 2022December 21, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – December 2022December 7, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal ChallengesNovember 23, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications