Registrations are now open for all the events included within the Festival of Learning.
There are a huge number of free to attend events.There are too many to list here, but they include:
- How to self publish (staying solvent and sane).
- Waiting for the monsoon: Nepal through my lens, a photo and storytelling exhibition
- Social media for the terrified
- Rufus Stone the movie: Community screening and feedback
- Science and the media: Issues, debates and controversies
- The fastest men on no legs: Disability, prosthesis and the role of technology in elite sport
- 20 years of law at BU
- Equipping the business leaders of the future
- Walking in the footsteps of our ancestors
- Public engagement in renewable energy and technology issues
To download an overview of what will be happening on which days, please click here. For a copy of the full Festival programme, you can download this here or contact Naomi Kay to request hard copies are sent to you.
Public engagement is at the heart of Bournemouth University – we are committed to ensuring the knowledge we create is shared with society. With this in mind, please do tell your friends, family and colleagues outside of BU all about the wide range of activities that are on offer – all are welcome!