Spring is around the corner and with it the deadline for the British Academy Small Grants scheme on 15th April.
BU has a less than 10% success rate with proposals being funded by the British Academy Small Grants Scheme. Therefore, we strongly encourage anyone that is thinking of submitting to the scheme to use the RPRS service. In a nutshell, this will ensure you receive two sets of feedback in order to help you refine your proposal before it is submitted to maximise your chances of success. If you are planning to use the RPRS, please contact Rebecca Edwards as soon as possible.
- Begin preparations on the application – as soon as possible. The most important first step is to read the guidance, which also gives details of what to include in your application.
- Contact your RKE Operations Support officer for the appropriate costings and approval process – as soon as possible.
- Completing of the draft proposal for the final deadline for submitting to the RPRS – 14th February
- Application form likely to be available – 4th March
- Final submission date to RKEO – 8th April