Applications are invited from research scientists working in agriculture, forestry or fisheries and who would like to conduct research projects abroad, in another member country of the Co-operative Research Programme.
The aim of the OECD Research Fellowships is to strengthen the international exchange of ideas and increase international mobility and co-operation among scientists working in these areas.
Applications should fit into one of the three following research themes:
- The Natural Resources Challenge
- Sustainability in Practice
- The Food Chain
To apply for a Research Fellowship Award, please consult the following documents:
- Guidelines and Conditions for CRP Research Fellowship Awards
- Research Themes of the Co-operative Research Programme
- Selection Criteria for CRP Fellowship Awards and Conference Sponsorship
- Sample fellowship application for theme 1; sample application for theme 2; sample application for theme 3
- Sample CV
- Sample invitation letter
and complete the:
- Draft application form for CRP Research Fellowships
- Online application form for CRP Research Fellowships (not available yet)
Please contact your RKEO Funding Development Officer in the first instance if you intend to apply.