Where and when: Talbot Campus, Thursday, 28 January – 09:30-11:00
What: This 90 minute training session will give attendees the opportunity to find out more about interdisciplinary research including:
- What is interdisciplinary research
- What counts as a discipline
- The reasons why it is becoming increasingly important both inside and outside the university (e.g. by funders, policy makers etc.).
- How it might impact on your research practice?
- The potential and the challenges of this type of work.
- The role it has in institutions and careers.