The deadline has been extended to the 14th of April , 2017.
This is a call for papers for the Special Session on Machine Learning in Medical Diagnosis and Prognosis at IEEE CIBCB 2017.
The IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (IEEE CIBCB 2017) will be held at the INNSIDE Hotel, Manchester from August 23rd to 25th, 2017.
This annual conference has become a major technical event in the field of Computational Intelligence and its application to problems in biology, bioinformatics, computational biology, chemical informatics, bioengineering and related fields. The conference provides a global forum for academic and industrial scientists from a range of fields including computer science, biology, chemistry, medicine, mathematics, statistics, and engineering, to discuss and present their latest research findings from theory to applications.
The topics of interest for the special session include (but are not limited to):
- Medical image classification
- Medical image analysis
- Expert systems for computer aided diagnosis and prognosis
- Pattern recognition in the analysis of biomarkers for medical diagnosis
- Deep learning in medical image processing and analysis
- Ethical and Security issues in machine learning for medical diagnosis and prognosis
Up-to-date information and submission details can be found on the IEEE CIBCB 2017. The submission deadline is the 14th of April, 2017.
Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions.