Following a process of consultation the Faculty of Health and Social Sciences has identified three research priority areas that will guide our research investment for 2017-18. The research entities (centres and clusters) listed below sit within these areas. You can read more about each research entity and its members by clicking on the link.
Long term health challenges
- Centre for Qualitative Research (CQR)
- Seldom Heard Voices: Marginalisation and social integration
- National Centre for Post Qualifying Social Work (NCPQSW)
- Clinical Research (BUCRU)
- Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perinatal Health (CMMPH)
- Orthopaedic Research Institute (ORI)