The European Commission publishes a monthly round-up of research project results – research*eu
The July feature is – The Grand Plan for Carbon Capture
This month the highlights pertinent to BU include:
- First in-man studies demonstrate high prevalence of diabetes and cardiovascular disease in shirt workers.
- Mobilising for democracy
- Don’t let a good crisis go to waste
- Advanced design, modelling and testing methods to reduce noise and vibration in electric vehicles
- How sensitive is climate to increased carbon dioxide in the long term?
- Audio sketching goes high tech
If you have an EU funded project coming to an end, with results to share, why not think about sharing this? Get in touch with the editorial team to request an article, free of charge, as part of the European Commission’s support for dissemination and exploitation of research results.
Copies of this magazine are placed in the Talbot Campus Staff Centre – for reference only, as copies are limited.