Where: Glaziers Hall, SE1 9DD London
Why attend: This event is a unique opportunity for SMEs, research organisations and cities interested in working on projects relating to sustainable cities, nature-based solutions, water and cultural heritage. You will hear directly from the European Commission on the background and content of the opportunities. The UK National Contact Point, Enterprise Europe Network, Knowledge Transfer Network and Future Cities Catapult will provide information on the help available and new ways in which we can support UK organisations. Case study speakers will give further hints and tips on how to become successful applicants.
This event is free of charge however places are limited so we advise early booking.
Morning Session (9.30am – 1pm) – Information on European funding opportunities and UK support tools available.
- European policy and priorities: Cities, nature-based solution and cultural heritage – Dr Ugo Guarnacci, European Commission, DG RTD
- European priorities: Water – Ewa Bloch, Innovate UK
- UK Case study: An innovative city – Manchester Climate Change Agency and GROW GREEN project, Dr Jonathan Sadler
- Insights into H2020: Participation conditions, Brexit clarifications – Ewa Bloch, Innovate UK
- Support in the UK – including announcement on travel grants available for organisations
- Introduction to Enterprise Europe Network, the Knowledge Transfer Network and Future Cities Catapult
- UK Case study: What’s in it for an SME
Drinks Reception (4pm – 6.30pm) – Networking with international organisations to develop partnerships.
Click on the ‘OK’ button of this page to register.