As members of the scientific committee, Dr Jason Sit and Prof. Juliet Memery would like to invite colleagues and PGR students to submit papers to CERR 2018 at the University of Surrey (Guildford). Please find more details on the CERR website.
The paper/abstract submission is only two weeks away (March 15 2018) so we (the scientific committee) would like to give you a quick update on the event.
- All preparations around the review process, the programme structure, rooming and accommodation have been completed and we look forward to receive exciting submissions.
- We have three special sessions focused on developing research papers, contemporary research methodologies in retailing and engaging pedagogic approaches in retail education.
- We are in the process of confirming an exciting keynote speaker.
- We have also finalised the social programme. The pub night at the Weyside and the Colloquium Dinner at the Guildford County Club will create the perfect (and very British) environment to network, meet and catch up with colleagues and to reflect on the day’s discussions.
- Lastly, consistent with the CERR vision concerning supporting the retail research community throughout Europe and beyond, we have kept the costs for delegates at an absolute minimum. With a full fee of GBP 250 and a PhD/Early Career researcher of GBP 180 (all inclusive) we make this not-for-profit event affordable for colleagues on a tight budget. We also offer accommodation on campus for as little as GBP 50 (B&B, per night).
Should you have any questions or queries please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or on ext. 61888.