Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) is the driving force of investment in environmental science
Apply for funding for a new collaborative public engagement partnership, as part of the ‘creative climate connections’ opportunity.
Your partnership will engage members of the public with climate change research and related societal issues.
Your project must:
- take an arts-based approach to engagement
- engage groups with lived experience of climate change or under-represented in climate change conversations
- focus on climate change research.
Your team must include at least:
- an environmental science researcher within NERC’s remit
- an artist or creative
- a person representing a UK community organisation or a public-facing group.
You can request:
- up to £30,000 per partnership
- funding to set up more than one partnership.
More information about who can apply, what the requirements are, and the assessment process can be found: here
If you have any questions, please contact;
Hannah King, Senior Public Engagement Programme Manager, NERC