Please note that a virtual brokerage event for Horizon Europe calls of Cluster 5 Climate, Energy and Mobility will be held on 29 September 2022. This is intended to provide an opportunity to discuss your project ideas with potential partners and to build collaborations and join consortia.
There are two calls scheduled to open in early September 2022:
HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03 – Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply, with closing date on 10 January 2023 and HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02 – Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use, closing on 24 Jan 2023.
The following topics are included under each of these calls.
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03 (deadline 10/01/2023)
- Innovative components and/or sub-systems for CSP plants and/or concentrating solar thermal installations (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-01)
- Best international practice for scaling up sustainable biofuels (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-02)
- Efficient and circular artificial photosynthesis (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-03)
- Integrated wind farm control (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-04)
- Novel Thin Film (TF) technologies targeting high efficiencies (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-05)
- Efficient and low-emission technologies for industrial use of combustion and gasification systems from low-value biogenic residues and wastes (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-06)
- Development of algal and renewable fuels of non-biological origin (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-07)
- Development of digital solutions for existing hydropower operation and maintenance (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-08)
- Recycling end of life PV modules (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-09)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02 (deadline 24/01/2022)
- Designs, materials and solutions to improve resilience, preparedness & responsiveness of the built environment for climate adaptation (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-01)
- Solutions for the sustainable, resilient, inclusive and accessible regeneration of neighbourhoods enabling low carbon footprint lifestyles and businesses (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-02)
- Sustainable and resource-efficient solutions for an open, accessible, inclusive, resilient and low-emission cultural heritage: prevention, monitoring, management, maintenance, and renovation (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-03)
- Smart-grid ready and smart-network ready buildings, acting as active utility nodes (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-04)
- More sustainable buildings with reduced embodied energy / carbon, high life-cycle performance and reduced life-cycle costs (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-05)
- Support to the activities of technology areas of the SET Plan: Action dedicated to energy efficiency in industry (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-06)
If you are interested to participate, please note that registration before the event is compulsory and will close on 25 September 2022.
In a case of further questions please contact RDS Funding Development team.