If you’re interested in any of the below opportunities, please email Research Ethics to reserve a space/find out how to book.
- Good Clinical Practice* (GCP) refresher, Seminar Room 3, Education Centre, Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Monday 12th November, 09:00am – 12:30pm;
- Introduction to Good Clinical Practice, Seminar Room 3, Education Centre, Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Tuesday 27th November, 08:45am – 16:30pm.
*What is GCP?
GCP is the international ethical, scientific and practical standard to which all clinical research is conducted. By undertaking GCP, you’re able to demonstrate the rights, safety and well-being of your research participants are protected, and that the data collected are reliable.
Training opportunities cont…
- Valid Informed Consent, Seminar Room 3, Education Centre, Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Wednesday 31st October, 08:30am – 12:30pm – book via the NIHR Learn website (instructions for booking can be obtained by emailing Research Ethics).
- There are also free online modules surrounding areas such as consent with adults lacking capacity, and the Good Clinical Practice e-learning modules, via the NIHR Learn website;
- Similarly, the Health Research Authority offer free e-learning;
- Locally-run Valid Informed Consent training – contact Research Ethics for further information and to schedule a time that suits you.