Good Clinical Practice training
GCP is the international ethical, scientific and practical standard to which all clinical research is conducted. By undertaking GCP, you’re able to demonstrate the rights, safety and well-being of your research participants are protected, and that the data collected are reliable.
If you’re interested in attending GCP training, please email Research Ethics to find out how to book onto further sessions. Please note that the local courses for the rest of this year are full, however new dates have been agreed and will shortly be added to the booking system.
- Completing and submitting your IRAS application, S102 Studland House, Lansdowne Campus, Wednesday 5th December, 09:30am – 12:30pm – contact Research Ethics to reserve your space.
- Valid Informed Consent, Seminar Room 3, Education Centre, Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Tuesday 15th January, 08:30am – 12:30pm – book via the NIHR Learn website (instructions for booking can be obtained by emailing Research Ethics).
- There are also free online modules surrounding areas such as consent with adults lacking capacity, and the Good Clinical Practice e-learning modules, via the NIHR Learn website;
- Similarly, the Health Research Authority offer free e-learning;
- Locally-run Valid Informed Consent training – contact Research Ethics for further information and to schedule a time that suits you.