If you would like your research to have an impact on government policy, or would like to influence the policy of large organisations, then this half day workshop by impact expert, Professor Mark Reed, of Fast Track Impact, is for you.
This online half-day workshop is open to all academics and there are limited places, so book via OD now! Once booked, you will be sent a Zoom link to join the session nearer the time.
The workshop is running on 1st March from 13:00-16:30 and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
During this workshop, you will discover quick and easy tools you can use immediately to:
- Prioritise which policy actors to engage with first and how to instantly get their attention.
- Create a powerful impact plan that will guarantee your research makes a difference without wasting your time.
- Learn how to design an effective policy brief.
- Pitch evidence-based policy options powerfully in meetings and seminars.
- Learn how to get your research into policy, wherever you work in the world, by building trust and working with intermediaries.
- Track, evaluate and evidence policy impacts, discovering time-efficient ways to keep track of impacts as they arise, and design an impact evaluation that convincingly attributes impacts to your research.
- Be inspired by primary research and case studies that illustrate each point.
For more information, please contact Amanda Lazar.