1. Small to Medium size businesses can apply for funded support to buy in consultancy expertise from university academics
2. There are currently 2 different Innovation Voucher schemes which are run separately by the Technology Strategy Board (TSB) and Universities South West (USW)
3. With the USW Innovation Voucher you can receive up to 40% funded support for projects ranging from £3,000 – £10,000. (**Only organisations located in the South West can apply, excluding Cornwall)
4. TSB Innovation Voucher offers £5000 to businesses who are looking for support in the following sector areas:
Built Environment, Energy, Water & Waste and Agrifood
Also available to all industry sectors who specifically require expertise on ‘Open Data’ or ‘Cyber Security’
5. Applying for a voucher is easy! Both schemes require on-line applications where you will need to answer a few short questions about your idea, the impact it could have on your business and why you specifically need help from university academics.
For further information on Innovation Vouchers please visit the TSB and University South West websites:
If you have any questions or would like to apply for a voucher, please contact the University’s Knowledge Exchange Officer – Lucy Rossiter on 01202 961215.