Thinking of applying for a Marie Curie grant? Then book a place from our GrantCraft Research Workshop Day Event Page to receive expert advice, tips and help from GrantCraft’s Dr Martin Pickard. The session forms part of a series of workshops that day (you can book on as many or as few as you like) and will be held on May 11th.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
BU research Funding opportunities EU
- Inaugural lecture: Performing hip replacements in spaceMarch 28, 2017
- RCUK launches impact reportsMarch 28, 2017
- New midwifery paper by Dr. Jenny HallMarch 25, 2017
- Nepal conference at BUMarch 24, 2017
- Prof. Tim Rees – My publication story so far…March 24, 2017
- Dedicated Time and Space to Write…March 24, 2017
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
AHRC BRIAN BUDI BU research CMMPH collaboration collaborative research conference congratulations dementia EPSRC ESRC EU Europe event Events Festival of Learning FP7 funding funding opportunities Fusion Fusion Investment Fund Health horizon 2020 HSC impact innovation knowledge exchange media midwifery Nepal nerc open access Prof. Edwin van Teijlingen proposal writing publication public engagement publishing ref research Research Councils research professional RKEO team social sciences training
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications
- RCUK Policy and Guidelines on the Governance of Good Research Conduct
- Impact of £3.4Bn investment demonstrates the UK place as a global leader in research and innovation
- Hundreds of up-and-coming scientists demonstrate their research at House of Commons
- Apprentice Levy
- UK's Research and Innovation bodies welcome Budget