Vitae and the Entrepreneurial Institution are pleased to announce two new enterprise workshops on the 5th March in Bristol and on the 7th March in London.
Wherever you are in your research career, whether you are applying for research funding, moving into a new career or starting your own business (commercial or social) this day will enable you to understand your enterprising potential to create impact through research and take your ideas into a business.
During the day, you will:
- explore your own skills in relation to entrepreneurship
- explore research impact in relation to grant applications and REF
- explore different types of enterprise
- hear from successful entrepreneurs
- hear about social enterprise, commercialisation and knowledge exchange
- network and plan next steps
To book your place on the workhops, please visit: