This course is intended to provide an overview of information resources. The Library offers a range of products and services to support researchers that can save time and help to make information retrieval effective.
- Use and access BU library resources
- Begin to develop a systematic search strategy
- Know about visiting other libraries
- Know how to make Inter Library Requests
- Be able to set up citation alerts
- Use citations smartly
- Use analytical tools to aid publication and research
The session is on Tues 13th April 2015 14:30 – 16:30 on Talbot campus and will be facilitated by Emma Crowley. There are limited spaces so please do ensure you get one by booking on the Organisational and Staff Development webpages.