The second session will be held on 23 March 2016 between 2-4pm in the Atrium Cafe on Talbot. Anyone can attend with any queries for RKEO. The following RKEO staff will be available for the session:
- Ehren Milner – Funding Development Officer for Management
- Kerri Jones and Alice Brown– Funding Development Officers for SciTech
- Philip Leahy-Harland – Project Delivery Officer for Management
- Nimisha Prajapati and Sara Mundy – Project Delivery Officers for Health and Social Sciences
- Rachel Clarke – Knowledge Exchange Advisor
- Naomi Kay – Public Engagement Officer
You don’t need to be from these faculties as staff will help with any queries they have and if they’re not able to answer your query then and there, they’ll ensure you receive a timely response from RKEO. Basically, come along and have a chat. These are also great opportunities for us to gather feedback from you on the service that we deliver to you.
RKEO look forward to seeing you.