Friday 1 July is the deadline for applications to be submitted in response to the latest HEIF funding call.
Quick tips if you have yet to submit your final proposal.
- Make sure your word count is within the limits where specified.
- The review panel is made up of internal and external members – consider this when writing your proposal in terms of language, acronyms and abbreviations.
- Contact your DDRP if you have not already done so . Their signature is required. An electronic version is acceptable.
- Make sure the budget section has been completed and the totals add up.
- Supporting documentation is not needed. (Website links can be used within the proposal if relevant to your application.)
- Please submit your proposal in word format – so using the original application template.
Based on the call schedule:
|Call w/c – applications open||w/c 06/06/16|
|Proposal deadline – applications close||01/07/16 Friday|
|Proposal review process||04/07/16 – 18/07/16|
|Successful projects announced||w/c 18/07/16|
|New project funding starts||01/08/16|
For all details on the latest HEIF call click here.